Do Liechtensteiner citizens need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes, liechtenstein passport holders need a visa to Visit Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirement for Liechtensteiner
Ø Capital: Vaduz
Ø Currency: Swiss franc
Ø Country code: 423
Ø Official language: German Language
We wish to notify that you have to apply for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam if you are a Liechtenstein passport holder.
How to get Vietnam visa in Liechtenstein?
There are 2 main ways for you to get Vietnam visa in Liechtenstein:
1. Apply online to get your visa
a. At your arrival airport in Vietnam:
This is regarded as the fastest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
To apply, please follow the 4 simple steps below:
– Click here to fill in required information.
– Make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
– Receive your approval letter from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
– When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
b. At a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate:
If you would like to get your visa at a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in a faster way, you can use our “Embassy visa” service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
2. Contact a Vietnam embassy/consulate:
There is currently no information about Vietnam Embassy in Liechtenstein. And since citizens of this country have not been supported with Vietnam visa on arrival, they have only one option which is to directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in neighboring countries or in any country before their trip to Vietnam for Vietnam visa application.
– Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
– Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
– Your passport must be valid for at least six months.