If you are one of foreigners falling in love with Vietnam and want to spend more and more time here, you should go for visa extension. Let’s find out how to apply for Vietnam visa extension.
- A valid passport with one blank page remaining
- Service fee (cash or credit/debit cards)
- A visa of which validity remains about 5 days (if your visa has expired or about to expire in one or two days, you will have to submit visa extension application in person at Immigration Office at address No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City)
Please follow 4 steps below to have your visa extended successfully:
1. Send your passport scan with the page containing the current visa to our email address at email@example.com and please tell us what is your latest date of entry as well as the port of your entry in Vietnam.
2. Be informed about the charges and whether your Vietnam visa can be extended for 1 or 3 month as your wish.
3. Provide us with your best time and place in Saigon in which our staff could collect the passport (a receipt will be produced if necessary)
4. Receive your passport back with a new visa stamp on it within 6-10 days.
The service fee of Vietnam visa extension in Ho Chi Minh is various depending on your nationality, type of visa, length of extension, port of entry… For this reason, we only inform the fees after collecting all necessary information.
You have 2 options to pay the fees: pay by cash at the time we collect your passport or pay with credit card through the payment link we provide.
We are only capable of extending Vietnam tourist visa and Vietnam business visa. For other types of visa, please bring it to official agencies, government, business sponsor or contact with Vietnam Immigration Department.
Please call us at hotline: +84 976.716.946 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Vietnam visa extension.
Note: We temporarily stop tourist visa extension in Ho Chi Minh City. The service will be opened again soon. Thank you for your understanding.